League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most played PC game on the planet it also has the most avid fans. According to an article published on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players in the world, and over 1 million simultaneous online users! While that may be great for the league, it’s not great for those players who aren’t very good at playing.
You will find that there is a lot of players playing LoL with very high skill levels and if you’re not one of them it’s best to save time, money and energy by buying a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” at the lower levels.
There is no requirement to be a seasoned gamer to play LoL. purchasing an account right here on our site will save you not only time, but also cash. We have been selling smurf accounts to gamers across the world for quite some time, so we know what to look out for when it comes to providing accounts that work.
Tips to ensure your gaming experience is as great as you can get it to be!
Find Out Which Account to Buy
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can buy – level 30 and level 20. For novices the main distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is utilized to buy runes and champions.
To play at your best levels, you have to buy accounts that provide maximum utility for your money. To accomplish this, there are a few factors you must look for:
1. Runes – The quantity of pages of runes included in the account is important. It is important to ensure that there are plenty of runes available to your favorite champion and play in the style you like. If you’re a huge fan of several champions, it could be worth purchasing accounts with several rune pages.
2. Make sure that your account includes every champion available to maximize your time playing and access to all other LoL features such as ARAM and the ranked games. If you’re looking for a complete overview of all champions that are in LoL then visit this page.
3. Skins Available – Skins may be used to change the look of your favourite champions. Accounts that don’t include skins should be avoided. The appearance of the character can determine how much you’ll enjoy the account. Find our complete listing of available services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) Amount Of Influence Points (IP) LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which allows players to purchase unique costumes, runes, champions and even runes for real money. What’s the best part about the game? All items purchased will stay in your account for the rest of time. This will save you time and money by buying accounts with lots of IP.
5. Unranked wins: LoL has a ranked mode in which players compete to be the top. Another option is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes offer rewards like IP and rare skins to encourage regular playing. You should make sure that your account is in good shape and has a fair number of unranked wins to show that you’ve been engaged in the game and not just “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not wish to make your account information public and accessible to the public, create a secret one. It will let you access the account’s email only. This is useful if you are worried about giving your details to strangers because it means they won’t have access to the account without knowing the password.
If you follow these easy steps , then you are certain to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click league of legends accounts